What's new
FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which mobile network is the best?

Which one is the best and you would choose?

  • O2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T Mobile

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vodafone

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
I've always been with Vodafone,my very first phone was with them,and ten years on,I'm still with them.

O.k,maybe they don't offer the best deals,but I've never suffered with loss of coverage,no matter where in the country I've been.

And I rarely use my mobile anyway,so couldn't really give a **** about networks.
 
Back
Top