FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. Iron Kat

    Lightwater Valley - Construction Updates

    Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one, Mush! And Ian, they are realistic feelings.
  2. Iron Kat

    Lightwater Valley - Construction Updates

    Am I the only one who's really sad to see it go? The Grizzly Bear was one of my first coasters and was one of my favourite rides at Lightwater. I can't believe it's gone! :(
  3. Iron Kat

    The Games we play...

    I will FINALLY be getting the Orange Box for my 18th birthday next month AT LONG BLOODY LAST!!! I am a HUGE fan of Half-Life 2 and Portal. They are two of my all time favourite games!!!!!!
  4. Iron Kat

    What are you reading?

    Border Princess (from the Torchwood series) by Dan Abnett.
  5. Iron Kat

    Music Recommendations

    I hope no one's said this yet but I would recommend Sigur Ros to everyone!!!! EVERYONE in the world should listen to Sigur Ros. The main tracks that you should listen to are Untitled #1, Untitled #4 and Saeglopur. Also Hoppipolla, I forgot about that one!
Back
Top