FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. nemesis_guy

    Pleasure Beach Resort | Aviktas | Intamin Gyro Swing | 2026

    I've never really liked flat rides, always thought they're boring until I rode Loke 😍
  2. nemesis_guy

    Small News From The Theme Park Industry

    Gravity Group $2million re-track project has just been undertaken last year, so no, RMC is not happening. Good joke though.
  3. nemesis_guy

    Serious Incident at Oakwood Theme Park

    Spooky 3D - they posted a video of the ride on their socials in February 2023 showing all theming removed and said "announcement coming soon".... There has been no news since and by the time the park opened last year Spooky 3D had been removed from the park map. People were asking Oakwood on...
  4. nemesis_guy

    Serious Incident at Oakwood Theme Park

    Yeah ages ago. I rode it last season several times (Incident happened October 2022)
  5. nemesis_guy

    Serious Incident at Oakwood Theme Park

    BBC News - no further action to be taken I wonder what went on if there were no issues found with the ride?
  6. nemesis_guy

    Megafobia Retracked.

    There were about 60 cars in the car park when I arrived at 1pm. Only stayed a couple of hours. It was very quiet, everything was walk on. For a lot of my rides on Megafobia I just stayed on the train and went around again. The longest I queued for a ride was about 5 mins waiting for bounce...
  7. nemesis_guy

    Megafobia Retracked.

    Glad you enjoyed. I pretty much echo what you've said. I was there today and got 9 rides in. I can't believe the contrast compared to last year... it was previously a 1 and done for me. And I definitely wouldn't go near the back before the re-track work. Based on today it's absolutely superb...
  8. nemesis_guy

    Megafobia Retracked.

    It appears Megafobia will finally open for annual passholders tomorrow evening according to their Facebook post:
  9. nemesis_guy

    Megafobia Retracked.

    I visited today, Megafobia is still closed as we're all aware from their socials. I was told it has to complete X amount of cycles (which it probably has done by now?) and it has to be signed off (by ADIPS?). I was told it was imminent. Pirate ship closed and having a new control system...
  10. nemesis_guy

    Parc Astérix | Toutatis | Intamin Launch Coaster | 2023

    And watch the video to the very end when it's flying in to the station. You can see the point where the video goes back to normal speed for the last half a second. Anyway, it still looks amazing.
  11. nemesis_guy

    Serious Incident at Oakwood Theme Park

    Not much of an update but this is the most recent article I could find: Western Telegraph
  12. nemesis_guy

    Serious Incident at Oakwood Theme Park

    A bit of an update this evening. Thankfully the man doesn't appear to have life threatening injuries. Oakwood will re-open as planned from Saturday 29th October "following guidance from HSE". Source: Wales online Source: BBC
  13. nemesis_guy

    Serious Incident at Oakwood Theme Park

    My local park, hope the injured person will be OK. Latest BBC article quotes a witness: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-63367245
  14. nemesis_guy

    Accident at Ohio State Fair- 1 dead, 7 injured

    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/manufacturer-says-corrosion-caused-deadly-ride-accident-ohio-fair-n790061
  15. nemesis_guy

    Universal IOA | Incredible Hulk | B&M Retrack

    True. Surely long term it would've been cheaper to maintain LSM rather than replacing tyres and their motors over time? Any industry experts can answer this?
  16. nemesis_guy

    Accident at Alton Towers

    Good point... but from another perspective perhaps in the design stage Gerst could have been like this to Alton... "if you want to proceed with this design there is a risk that this area could on occasion cause a stall/valley if certain conditions are met"".... or am I barking up the wrong tree...
  17. nemesis_guy

    Swarm - back seats now facing forward

    The first time I rode the back row was backwards so I'm looking forward to riding back row facing forwards! Wasn't really fussed on the backwards thing
  18. nemesis_guy

    The Staff v. User counting game!

    16
  19. nemesis_guy

    The Staff v. User counting game!

    14
  20. nemesis_guy

    The Staff v. User counting game!

    10
Back
Top