This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
For all those interested in the Episodia Gliwice project, formerly planned as Majaland Gliwice. You can find some plans and construction pictures here. You also get a glimpse of the Bobsled's layout.
So there are some updates less than one month to the soft-opening.
It seems like 14 of the 20 attractions will be available during the soft-opening, as the chain states in their newsletter. Open will also be 5 of their 7 lands according to PR Newswire. There were already videos online of the...
Here are some pictures from the new "park" in Oberhausen. The owner has announced a new coaster for the park today which is most likely a clone of Fridolin's Zauberexpress .
As I am visiting Mexico this time, I hoped the park would open. I contacted the park opening hours and prices are still unknown. The article talks about 14 attractions, but I could only find 11 listed by the park. I wonder if all the attractions will open, I haven't seen any pictures of the...
Actually the ride is well liked by visitors. It is a unique ride that was constructed end of the 80s by Intamin and a German University that participated in a special project. While the ride doesn't blend into the park as good anymore, I think it is rather because the park already had to...
Hello with a little update. Station is rising and supports are erected. I couldn’t spot any track, but it might be stored in a tent on the construction site.
Can you spot the station? Hardly.
As my pictures have been used on other platforms, please don’t use them without asking me. Thanks.
We were at Tivoli yesterday and the area had a „soft-opening“. The new shops and restaurants were open. It looked pretty finished except for a few cables. I cannot say if it was the first day or not. The area opened from 4 pm. Here some impressions
The new Rotor Attraction is still unter...
Been to the park today and though I was expecting little, I was disappointed.
The park has little to offer. The holy trinity of water rides (Chute, Rapids and Log) were the main attractions and good to cool down. The drop tower is very tame. The darkride was down when I was there.
The area...
I guess because they can sell the new theming area anyway. If there is a Frozen Area with another rollercoaster or not does not really make a difference to families with children that want to see Elsa. And if the lines at the one attraction are long they can sell more Fastpasses. Cheaper...
Actually as a German native speaker I would say they do not only announce a new movie but a new type of attraction in general. But you never know with the parks and their records and novelties.
This video shows a nice overlay over maps, for those who are not familiar with the park.
I am not fond of the color because Hype is already red, but anyway. Nice to see the park getting another coaster after having scrapped the Halfpipe and Volare.
In this case I do not even think it is odd. We all know that delays are usual when it comes to new attractions. And the park is in a popular tourist region that will be crowded anyway so they do not necessarily rely on advanced advertisement to fill the park. Some billboards and flyers will...
The coaster line-up is really mediocre for a new park. Even a mildly thrilling coaster would do to attract more age groups. Teenagers, school-classes, families with older kids or adult groups.
Well who says they want to open it any faster? Japan is one of the trend-destinations and tourism is booing, perhaps they think they do not need a new attraction to pull people right now. Osaka has the expo nearby and expects millions of visitors from which the park could profit. And perhaps...
Not even here people can leave politics out of it. That's nonsense. The Greens haven't been part of the government for years in the period you mentioned.
Having said that the delays at Plopsaland Deutschland are rather caused by the company's management and not by any German national or local...
A local newspaper reports that the SPD party in Brühl has announced that it no longer opposes the expansion. This means the expansion might finally get a majority vote in the local assembly.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.