FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. N

    Crisps

    Lays are indeed 'otherwise known as Walkers in England,' but dear me, they are sooo not the same thing...
  2. N

    Formula 1™ Topic

    The Lucky Duckies are in! Err... I went for the changeable option, else you're just limiting yourself really. The extra £5m doesn't warrant any decent change other than a risky new possibility. Ultimately, it didn't make a difference to my choices, so...hope it gets off to a quacking start! *cough*
  3. N

    2012 CF WC SF (1) Colossus VS (6) nealbie

    Really good entries both of you! Colossus, I liked the fact that you didn't go down the stereotypical route. I liked the twists and your presentation is always impressive from what I've seen. Conceptually interesting but at the same time, I felt it was too 'present.' I did enjoy everything...
  4. N

    Crisps

    I am a crisp connoisseur. For best quality: Walkers, McCoys and Doritos. Best taste: Golden Wonder, Pringles. Eccentrics: Nik Naks, Twiglets, Wotsits. However, Pickled Onion Space Raiders are magical. I lived on them for a fortnight. I don't even like pickled onion ANYTHING... Best flavours...
Back
Top