FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

  1. Jordanovichy

    Mystery Coaster Bus Tour - Germany 2019

    How have I only just seen this video? Excellent work!
  2. Jordanovichy

    CF Pokemon Go

    I said I'd post my code when friends went live...and I'm only a couple months late... 2670 2744 6141
  3. Jordanovichy

    Hansa and Denmark July 2018

    Hansa <3 Karnan <3 A park I'd heard so much about, a coaster I had deliberately avoided (almost) everything about. The park is so beautiful, and with the sun beating down through the trees which provided a beautiful shade, it just made it feel almost magical and it has taken the place of 5th...
  4. Jordanovichy

    I'm an ex ride operator with 26 rides to my name and 4 years of experience. Ask me anything?

    What do you think has the better launch? Formula Rossa or Dodonpa? Which Asian 4D coaster is your favourite? Eejanaika or Dinoconda?
  5. Jordanovichy

    Your Intamin Count

    I am adding: 46. DrageKongen - Djurs Sommerland 47. Juvelen - Djurs Sommerland 48. Piraten - Djurs Sommerland 48/156 is nearly 31%!
  6. Jordanovichy

    World Cup Topic

    I'm at Hansa Park...hoping I can stream it, as much as I want to watch it, I really want to see Hansa Park rather than sit somewhere watching it. I have no prediction of score. Or result. I just want so much, for England to win. And please don't let it go to penalties again, my stomach...
  7. Jordanovichy

    Your Intamin Count

    Haven't offered an update in 2 years, so here you go! New for 2018 - An Alphabetised list! Out of the 156 rollercoasters built by Intamin, I've ridden 45 (29%). 1. Altair CCW-0204 - Cinecitta World 2. American Eagle Red - Six Flags Great America 3. Avatar Airbender - Nickelodeon Universe 4...
  8. Jordanovichy

    CF Pokemon Go

    I tried playing Jurassic World Alive and got bored after 5 mins. I think this Harry Potter Go is the only one that is likely to steer me away from Pokemon Go, but I have nearly invested 2 years of my life in Pokemon Go so that seems unlikely now. Just passed the 30M xp barrier, managed another...
  9. Jordanovichy

    Eggs

    Omelettes are the WORST. I just can't. Probably fried eggs for me, with a runny yolk that I can turn upside down on some toast and mash that yolk around. Scrambled egg a close second, peppery goodness.
  10. Jordanovichy

    World Cup Topic

    I don't do football really. But I can get excited for the World Cup. I didn't watch today's match so I'm sure my insight will be really appreciated. A BBC pundit (the name escapes me, it might have been Alan Shearer) said 'Saudi Arabia have played the worst game of World Cup Finals football...
  11. Jordanovichy

    Most Creds in a Day

    I have a list for just such a topic! 1. 17/06/2017: 16, Canada's Wonderland =2. 06/06/2017: 14, Six Flags Great America =2. 11/06/2017: 14, King's Island =4. 08/07/2015: 13, Parque Warner Madrid and Parque de Atracciones =4. 12/09/2015: 13, Parque Espana, Suzuka Circuit and Nagashima Spaland =4...
  12. Jordanovichy

    The Staff v. User counting game!

    Is this thing still going? What's your high score? :P
  13. Jordanovichy

    How successful has your 2017 been?

    Creds: 154 Parks: Errrm, a fair few? 30 ish I think Milestones: 600th on Storm Chaser...annoyed I was only 9 short of 700th too Best new cred: The aforementioned Storm Chaser...just so ****ing goooooood <3 Worst new cred: One of the awful old Arrows in the States...actually no, the SLC at Darien...
  14. Jordanovichy

    Wild Mouse at BPB Closure - R.I.P. 1958-2017

    So sad. Such a piece of coaster history to be unceremoniously torn down behind closed doors. Such a shame
  15. Jordanovichy

    Most Parks You’ve Done in One Road Trip?

    Easily my America trip the summer, in 2 weeks we visited: Valleyfair! Nickelodeon Universe Timber Falls Knuckleheads Mount Olympus Six Flags Great America Michigan's Adventure Indiana Beach Stricker's Grove Coney Island Kentucky Kingdom Holiday World King's Island Cedar Point Kennywood Idlewild...
  16. Jordanovichy

    CF Pokemon Go

    Because I wanted level 40 :P with nice/great/excellent throws and first catch and curveballs, wayyyy over 1M of my total XP would have come from Magnemites.
  17. Jordanovichy

    Olympia Looping returning to Winter Wonderland?

    Give it a couple of days and we will be able to make our own Google Street View equivalent of WW with the amount of photos that will inevitably go up in the Facebook groups!
  18. Jordanovichy

    What is your favorite merch item to get at a Theme Park?

    Niche things mostly, things that you don't usually see, I have a Kings Island Rubik's cube for example. As standard I'll try and get keyrings, and if a mug is huge (Merlin do great huge mugs) then I'll get one of those. I used to get pin badges but ran out of space. I used to get tshirts but...
  19. Jordanovichy

    Your Most Ridden Manufacturers

    Loving all the ways people are displaying their cred data. I don't have any fancy infographics, but I do have a list: Vekoma 74 B&M 46 Mack Rides 45 Intamin 41 Unknown 40 Zierer 33 Arrow Dynamics 31 Pinfari 29 Zamperla 26 Maurer Rides 23 Gerstlauer 18 SBF Visa Group 17 Schwarzkopf 15 Custom...
  20. Jordanovichy

    Olympia Looping returning to Winter Wonderland?

    Did we work out for sure Cobra is coming? Or has come considering it opened today (I think) That thing is enough to put even the most hard core cred whore off creds for life :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:
Back
Top