This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
The new one at Energylandia opening next year is also rumoured to hit around 203ft.
But I wouldn't rule out there being no replacement at all. X2's spot is on an absolutely ridiculous dead end and is incredibly far out of the way of anything. There's probably something they could do with the...
Always enjoy your reports.
I'm surprised that you opted for around six total rides on Mandrill Mayhem today, despite you not enjoying the ride. What kept you coming back to it while knowing it's a disappointment that makes you feel ill? I would imagine this would be from you trying to get a row...
In August 2025, my final day in Finland had me boarding a ferry to Tallinn in Estonia, exploring the city and visiting Kadrioru Karrusell and riding their two roller coasters. Later that day, I went back to Finland for one lap on Taiga and Swingi before heading home.
I am wondering if anyone...
For the record - The ride was thoroughly inspected by TÜV and reopened one day after the incident. It is of the belief that the security guard entered a restricted area, but more to come.
Update!
1. Project Hail Mary
What an absolutely wonderful time, and confidently my new favourite movie... ever. I had such an unbelievably wide smile on my face pretty much the whole time and loved pretty much every moment of it. Not everyone's cup of tea for whatever reasons, but absolutely...
Does anyone remember if Fønix at Fårup Sommerland was originally supposed to have an inverted airtime hill in place of the loop, or am I imagining things? I swore it was a thing that leaked, before the park changed it for being too extreme?
In terms of travel distance, my week in Florida.
In terms of actual travel length, over twelve hours for a fairground in France.
Right now, the roller coaster I want to ride the most that I haven't done yet is Siren's Curse at Cedar Point. It excites me more than something like Steel Vengeance...
The thing that intrigues me most about the ride's new location is how the operations will differ.
It could absolutely go to a park where attempting to ride it more than three times in one day is an active chore - whether it's due to awful loose article policies or terrible operations. Going...
Bullet had been closed since 2025, and Titan was rarely ever open this year.
It sucks when rides close, but I respect when a ride is just... done. Bullet had been thrilling riders across three continents for 40 years, it's had a truly legendary run that few other rides can match. Both coasters...
Selva Magica in Mexico has closed its doors for the final time, taking two roller coasters (Titan & Bullet) with it.
Titan originally operated as "Sky Streak" at Boblo Island, and Bullet was a travelling shuttle coaster which saw life at Wiener Prater, Boardwalk and Baseball, and most famously...
After reading the above article and the descriptions of the injuries that the ride caused, I am in full support of X2 never operating again. I'm of the strong belief that the ride should have closed when the new train was required.
Here's the thing. If they do decide to reopen X2, what *will*...
A very damning and well-researched article uncovering years of very severe X2-related injuries.
This sounds like the curtain is being drawn on this ride.
https://cnn.it/4gmpRQ9
...sounds like the ride actually should have closed years ago. This is really, really bad.
Link without paywall for...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.