What's new
FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "two parks in different countries in one day" challenge

Rob Coasters

Rob Poster
In August 2025, my final day in Finland had me boarding a ferry to Tallinn in Estonia, exploring the city and visiting Kadrioru Karrusell and riding their two roller coasters. Later that day, I went back to Finland for one lap on Taiga and Swingi before heading home.

I am wondering if anyone else has managed to ride two different roller coasters in two different countries in one day?
 
Last edited:
I once woke up in one country, travelled to a different country and rode a few rides, then travelled to a third country for that day and rode a few more rides.

--

(woke up in a hotel near Walibi Holland (which I'd visited the previous day), drove to Bobbejaanland in Belgium (which I'd been to a few days earlier but the then-new Fury was down all day so was heading back just to pick that one up) and then drove to Düsseldorf in Germany where the Rheinkirmes fair was on and rode Olympia Looping amongst several others)
 
^I've done similar, in that I woke up in the UK, got the ferry and drove to Bellewaerde (Belgium) for opening, spent 2hrs there, drove onwards to Phantasialand (Germany) there and got a couple of hours in, and then stayed onsite.
 
While going from Paris to Europa Park, I stopped at Walygator along the way, then further along I rode euro coaster and a wacky worm at a fair in Karlsruhe. Also briefly visited Luxembourg that day.
 
Drove from Munich to Zurich. Stopped by Skyline Park and Conny-Land along the way for +6 creds.
 
The short answer is 'no', but me and @Rollercoaster David did 5 countries and 2 theme parks in a day once, the only failure being that both theme parks were in the same country.
Woke up in the Netherlands (after Toverland the day before) drove through Belgium, Luxembourg and into France, visited Walygator and Fraispertuis City, then drove on into Germany for Europa Park the next day.
 
No. Closest I got was flying to Paris from Birmingham and immediately going to Jardin D'acclimatation. Problem was it was 32 degrees C and I had one hour's sleep so I felt like I wanted to die. I said to myself that I wouldn't do it again!
 
Quite easy in some places. While never overly considering it, seems I've managed it a few times now, in a satisfyingly structured format:

2016 - Austria to Germany
A day at Fantasiana (RIP Wild Train) ended with a quick hop over to Freizeitpark Ruhpolding

2017 - Netherlands to Germany and Germany to Netherlands
A day at Slagharen ended with a legendary return to Phantasialand
A day at Movie Park ended with a quick hop over to BillyBird

2018 - Norway to Sweden
A day at Tusenfryd ended with a quick hop over to Liseberg

2019 - Belgium to Netherlands
A return to Bobbejaanland for Fury ended with a legendary return to Walibi Holland for Untamed

2020 - Germany to Switzerland
A day at Steinwasen, Tatzmania & Conny-Land (and Liechtenstein)

2021 - Andorra to France
Tobotronc into 5 French 'parks'. Still stands as the (equal) most creds earned in a single day.

2022 - Belgium to Netherlands
A Plopsa Indoor in both countries, plus DippieDoe and Hellendoorn.

Slacking these days, or I can't tell because this data was based on new creds, not revisits.

There's also Wales to England, cheekily.
 
I've done it between Canada and the US having visited Marineland in Ontario, Canada at Niagara Falls and Fantasy Island in Grand Island, New York, Niagara Falls metro in the same day....RIP both parks 😅

I've done Toverland and Phantasialand in the same day as well, staying at Phant in Germany and doing a half day visit to Tover in the Netherlands, back before it was really built up

And while not a park, I've done the massive Schueberfouer fair in Luxembourg and Disneyland Paris (for like an hour at night) in the same day as well

....while not different countries, back in 2006 i did *six parks* across 3 different states in the same day 🤣 going from Quassy in Connecticut to Rye Playland, Denos WonderWheel, and Astroland in New York, to Bowcraft and ending at Clementon Park in New Jersey... also having started my day in Massachusetts.

(And a bunch of other 2 park 2 state visits)
 
I guess I have one or two instances of doing this in the past too;

2015: I was staying in Netherlands (near Utrecht) for a week and a bit and did Movie Park Germany as day trip, stopping in Weert (Netherlands) on the way back to catch up with a funfair sporting Spinning Coaster XXL.

2015: Another Dutch/German combo came up a few months later. We were staying in Germany and hopped over the border to the Netherlands for some shopping and to grab the cred at Kinderstad Heerlen. Visited Phantasialand in the afternoon.

2024: Noticed that there was a new coaster on the Slovenian funfair circuit being set up near the Croatian border in Čatež. With this town being kinda close to Zagreb, I searched a bit to find a couple of Go-Gators in different fairs in Zagreb. Did those two first, before stopping at the Slovenian coaster on the way back.

2025: The European Coaster Club trip took us through Austria, where we did Fantasiana in the morning and hopped over the border to Germany to do Freizeitpark Ruhpolding in the afternoon.
 
Years ago, I started the day at Great Escape (Queensbury, NY) and drove 2 hours 30 minutes north to La Ronde in Montreal, QC. Luckily, the line at Canadian customs was short, so I had like 2 hours at La Ronde.

Beside that, I went to Bellewaerde in Belgium, left at 3 pm and made a 6:30 pm dinner reservation at Disneyland Paris with time to spare.
 
Oh yeah I've also done Great Escape and La Ronde in the same day, as well as Rye Playland and a very quick stop at Huck Finn's Playland in Albany. Luckily it was a fireworks night so La Ronde was open late, otherwise it would've been closed by the time I got there.
 
Back
Top