FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by thePOTATO

  1. T

    Coaster Count Accuracy

    Mine is EXACT. I know every single coaster I have ridden in my entire life (with a little help from my parents for when I was little).
  2. T

    Best and Worst Airports

    I love the twin cities airport. Everything can be accessed through one security gate, so you can eat anywhere no matter where your flight is leaving. The interior looks really nice, and the airport usually isn't too crowded. WORST Must be JFK. The one time I went there, we had to get off the...
  3. T

    The Banning Game

    Banned because V2 is crap and shouldn't be in anybody's top 10.
  4. T

    The Banning Game

    Banned for telling him what to do.
  5. T

    Guilty Pleasure Coasters

    Wild Mice. Everyone here seems to hate them but I LOVE the sensation of almost being thrown out of your seat, especially when you're riding alone. The spinning ones are less good though :| Also, Morgan hypercoasters are amazing <3
  6. T

    The Banning Game

    Banned for insulting France.
  7. T

    Space Mountain (Florida) vs Space Mountain (California)

    The one at MK is rougher and more intense - I rode the CA one at 6 years old and found it too boring.
Back
Top