FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by SkyrushSimp

  1. SkyrushSimp

    Hershey Park | Wildcat's Revenge | RMC Wildcat | 2023

    Got a ride on Wildcat yesterday, after 3 years of skipping it I remembered why I kept skipping it 😅 Anyway, I saw this I think it's pretty much confirmed at this point
  2. SkyrushSimp

    Your hottest and coldest theme park days

    last summer on the 5th of july, hersheypark. it was 104 F, absolutely unbearable, and waiting in the queue for anything was terrible
  3. SkyrushSimp

    What is the best US state for coasters?

    pEnnsYlVanIAAAAA!!!!!!
  4. SkyrushSimp

    COTALAND | Texas | Gerstlauer Infinity Shuttle (Palindrome) & Vekoma Tilt (Circuit Breaker) & Others

    For a layout idea, and really this goes for any future ride CotaLand builds, i think it would be awesome if they could build a ride (doesn't have to be circuit breaker) over the F1 track
  5. SkyrushSimp

    COTALAND | Texas | Gerstlauer Infinity Shuttle (Palindrome) & Vekoma Tilt (Circuit Breaker) & Others

    According to a press release on FOX News 7 Austin, CotaLand will be getting a tilt coaster built by Vekoma in 2023. Not only will this be the second new-age tilt coaster to be installed, but it will also be the first new-age Vekoma in the United States. If you want to read the article, which has...
  6. SkyrushSimp

    Your Least Common Opinion?

    Dollywood = no thanks
  7. SkyrushSimp

    Icon Park - Drop Tower Accident 24/03/2022

    Icon doesn't seem to take safety seriously... 2 major accidents in 2 years is horrible. :(
  8. SkyrushSimp

    Parks you can't be arsed with

    i went on a wednesday and the park was still slammed. only 3 coasters were open, the kiddie cred, lightning rod, and thunderhead. Honestly Thunderhead was better than lightning rod which was really disappointing
  9. SkyrushSimp

    Parks you can't be arsed with

    dollywood sucks
  10. SkyrushSimp

    Sesame Place: san diego park

    I don't think they would axe their break area with how understaffed things are right now, but I do think we could see the removal of slides for it. It would be a major crowd pleaser.
  11. SkyrushSimp

    Sesame Place: san diego park

    I wouldn't be surprised if this gets a Gravity Group family coaster, like the other Sesame Place did
  12. SkyrushSimp

    What is the ideal ratio of major attractions to filler attractions?

    It really depends on the park. I think that Disney and Universal both do a great job in both, Disney in Particular because they theme an area around a major ride or two and add the filler to complement that ride. (Think of all the Toy Story rides next to Slinky Dog Dash). I think for amusement...
  13. SkyrushSimp

    Rank the water coasters you've ridden

    I've ridden all 3 journey to atlantis coasters and well... eh. The SD and Orlando ones are a little bit better than the SA one because of the theming, but they're not really anything special.
Back
Top