This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
When you see a roller coaster, how would you prefer calling the type of roller coaster it is? By the official name or by the name given in a RollerCoaster Tycoon game?
With me, I prefer RCT games because... well I prefer calling the Incredible Hulk Coaster a twister coaster rather than a...
I longest queuing line I heard (but I did not go to) was Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit @ Universal Studios at the Universal Studio Resort. When I went to my Senior High School GradBash 2010 at Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure, Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit was approximately 3 hours long so I did...
If we want a theme that is copyrighted to a company (Zelda to Nintendo, Final Fantasy to Enix, Guitar Hero/Tony Hawk to Neversoft, Pokemon to Gamefreak, etc.), we would need their permissions, unless if they will make a theme park of one their franchise.
I would love a Naruto-themed amusement...
There is a swamp around where I live. I could have someone to landscape it for me, and put in a floorless coaster. Question is right now, where could I get the money for someone to slave for me?
I only went on one roller coaster with a launch and that is Incredible Hulk Coaster @ Islands of Adventures, Orlando, FL.
It is not a LIM Launch but it does go on a launching lift hill (like the special lift hills in RCT2 and RCT3's Twister Coasters).
I don't know either one of them but I randomly selected Cameron.
Would you:
- Stand on roller coaster tracks and attempt to jump over a roller coaster train while its in motion in front of you.
- Stand on top of a moving roller coaster raising your hands and saying "WOO HOO!!!"
Nope, haven't been there.
Dragon Challenge (Hungarian Horntail) [Formerly Dueling Dragons (Ice)] @ Islands of Adventure (in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter area section)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.