This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Oh yeah I've also done Great Escape and La Ronde in the same day, as well as Rye Playland and a very quick stop at Huck Finn's Playland in Albany. Luckily it was a fireworks night so La Ronde was open late, otherwise it would've been closed by the time I got there.
Isn't that what the "Hide count" button is for? It marks it as something you won't count. For example, I don't do S&S free-spins, so I marked them all as "hide count", and now when I look at the number that shows how many credits are left for me to get at a park, e.g. Six Flags Great Adventure...
While going from Paris to Europa Park, I stopped at Walygator along the way, then further along I rode euro coaster and a wacky worm at a fair in Karlsruhe. Also briefly visited Luxembourg that day.
The S&S 4Ds.
What amazes me most is that the people running China Dinosaur's Park (presumably) went to ride eejanaika and thought "yep, that thing tries to f**king kill you... let's buy one."
I don't know what was wrong with them, but I'm not complaining.
If you want a quick response then you'd be better off posting something like this on r/rollercoasters or in a coaster discord server. This sort of stuff would probably be more suited to those too.
as a big fan of keeping track of useless random things about my life, naturally, i have every flight i've ever taken on this too.
https://my.flightradar24.com/kristalic
Here's one I had never heard anyone discuss before and couldn't decide for myself if I should count it; Adventureville at Adventure Island.
It's made of basically entirely coaster hardware.
It's driven by drive tyres.
It's got banking and elevation change.
But I've never heard of anyone...
I wasn't really much into coasters until 2020, but my #1s have gone:
Shambhala (2017) -> Icon (2018) -> Smiler (2020) -> Hollywood Dream (2022) -> Hakugei (3 weeks later) -> Eejanaika (3 days later)
When I first rode Eejanaika, I said that nothing could ever beat it unless a bigger better 4D...
I think it's got the brightest future compared to its past out of all the UK parks, but towers thorpe and blackpool all still beat it for me despite their many issues.
Got one ride on it during the previews last Wednesday. The little courtyard between the ride entrance and the start of the queue was nice by blackpool standards, but they definitely need to put some work in to the stuff around it. The ride itself is great, felt exactly the same as Loke, but they...
There's another never-used monorail station in Sweet Valley, the monorail would've left it where Honey Harbour now is, as you can see from on the ride.
Recently visited a lot of parks in the UK for the first time and gained a couple of unusual opinions along the way. The most unusual of which might just be that Joyland in Great Yarmouth is a top 3 park in the country. 9 extremely silly rides all crammed in a space less than half the size of...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.