FORUMS - COASTERFORCE

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

  1. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Knott’s Berry Farm | MonteZOOMa: The Forbidden Fortress | Schwarzkopf Launch Refurb | 2026?

    That promo was ages ago, I'd actually forgotten about it... 🤣
  2. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Paultons Park | Drakon | Gerstlauer Eurofighter | 2026

    Would it not make more sense to rename this thread as an all things Valgard thread? Just a suggestion.
  3. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Paultons Park | Drakon | Gerstlauer Eurofighter | 2026

    Well, I think that all but confirms our suspicions! Bright yellow water coaster track has recently arrived at the Valgard site. Source: @uktheme_parks on Instagram
  4. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Paultons Park | Drakon | Gerstlauer Eurofighter | 2026

    I'm loving how the area's looking and Drakon seems like a perfect addition to Paultons! Has there been any more word on what's happening to The Edge? Seems odd to leave it right at the edge of the area and not theme it in, unless I'm missing something. Also, does anyone know if Drakon just has...
  5. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Cedar Point | Top Thrill 2 | Triple Launch Renovation | 2024

    https://www.instagram.com/p/DJUv41ntNB2/?igsh=N2ZoeWRrNG93b2pr A more detailed look at and explanation of the differences of new the trains/wheel assemblies.
  6. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

    Here's another video of the complete "valleying sequence".
  7. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

    I don't think anyone would complain about that! 😅
  8. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

    That's a bit concerning, that wasn't even close to clearing the outerbank. Not like the previous times it's valleyed where it's nearly got around. Could this have been down to the wind? Or something caught in a wheel assembly perhaps? (edit: Just occurred to me that the train had probably been...
  9. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Cedar Point | Top Thrill 2 | Triple Launch Renovation | 2024

    I believe it was actually the existing Intamin track on the entry and exit of the tophat. Perhaps the trains Zamperla installed have something to do with the reason behind it.
  10. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Cedar Point | Top Thrill 2 | Triple Launch Renovation | 2024

    Ryan actually says in the video that these aren't welds. They're instead marks from heating the track for what's seemingly track straightening. Really tiny adjustments to perhaps make the ride smoother.
  11. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

    If they are going down the "brave it backwards" route I'll be really interested to see how they handle the queue line logistics. There's practically no spare space and the current setup seems fairly permanent. In some ways it might be easier to just run both trains backwards for a couple of years.
  12. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Universal Studios Hollywood | Fast & Furious: Hollywood Drift | Intamin Spinning Launched Coaster | 2026

    If I had to guess I'd say it's supposed to be Dom Toretto's 1970 Dodge Charger. https://fastandfurious.fandom.com/wiki/1970_Dodge_Charger_R/T
  13. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Universal Studios Hollywood | Fast & Furious: Hollywood Drift | Intamin Spinning Launched Coaster | 2026

    Those trains look fantastic, they don't even look like trains! I hope the real ones stay faithful to that render.
  14. I'veGotFourB&MsInMyGarden

    Thorpe Park | Hyperia | Mack Hyper Coaster | 2024

    Whatever this was, Thorpe's now fixed it.
Back
Top